Traveling with kids is not always easy.
With a good mood and good preparation, it will be done.
• On the ship you can take a walk to explore the ship but be careful to do it always accompanied by an adult.
• Pay attention to doors that open with difficulty and close abruptly.
• Beware of stairs, which are usually steep.
Remember to have with you …
• A change of clothes and a cardigan because on the deck there may be air while inside the ship, the temperature may be low by air conditioning.
• A book or toys that will help children have fun.
• Sports shoes because they slip on the deck.
• A backpack with everything you need helps parents who need to be on the move often or carrying their children.
• Load your children’s favorite songs on an mp3 if you have a portable dvd, download their favorite movie.
• Avoid a lot of fluids before your trip so that the children do not get mixed up during the trip.
• If the trip is long, it helps to close a cabin, where young children will rest and relax.
Don’t forget that all companies have special discounts on children’s tickets or zero tickets for children up to 5 years old.
Have a nice trip!!